Saturday, September 24, 2011

Welcome! The idea of starting this blog came from Jude today, and TADAA! It's done! So basically, we'll walk around together (I think), take pictures and post them here. (:
Do look forward to more posts coming up!
Alright, so the idea came up when the both of us were supposed to go for a jog (well, not exactly. More like a leisure walk) around our homes, and we were touring around the Wolskel, Sommerville Road area of houses and Jude thought of this. But today, we didn't bring our cameras. Below's a short list of things that caught my attention:
  1. The house somewhere in that area with a collection of vintage cars. (VERY IMPRESSIVE)
  2. The house that had the thing for people to practise kungfu with (like that wooden thing we see in Ip Man)
  3. THAT particular house which took our breath away with its spectacular pool.

Would like to highlight the last one. Exactly what my dream home would be like. (: That piece of architecture moved me. Seriously. All I said to Jude was, "看了很感动!" Dramatic as it sounds, it reached me that way. This is why I'd like to be an architect when I grow up. Architect or not, I'm going to be someone in the building industry to bring buildings like these to touch people's lives.

-Giselle

No comments:

Post a Comment